Well used sails cheap

Thread starter #1
I have retired sails that would be good for youth programs, practice, cruising, classes etc. They have been used several seasons in club racing, but are in usable condition. Sails from early 2000. Need to clear out my garage and eager to unload them.

I've sold three already, two more to go. They are a steal at this price.
This is what's left:
Quantum Genoa ("black" cloth) $100
North Genoa (Pentex) $100
Photos here

Thread starter #3

Could you tell me more about the North Genoa? Where are you located, condition, and any major damage?
I'm in Santa Barbara, CA.
I have used it for club racing up until early this year. I bought it used and then I used it for 3 years.
No rips in the cloth, windows intact but worn, hanks working fine, leech line working fine to. A little bit discoloration.
I can send pictures. Contact me on email (bengtsail@gmail.com) and we can get in touch.

Bengt

I would be interested in your Main Sail for my cruising J24.
Sail must have some life in it to be able to push me up the coast a couple hundred miles and back.. reliably..
Would you ship to Ct. using my UPS shipper number?

Regards,
Danny

I have retired sails that would be good for youth programs, practice, cruising, classes etc. They have been used several seasons in club racing, but are in usable condition. Sails from early 2000. Need to clear out my garage and eager to unload them.

I've sold two already, three more to go. They are a steal at this price.
This is what's left:
Quantum Main (Dacron) $100
Quantum Genoa ("black" cloth) $100
North Genoa (Pentex) $100
I am interested in either of the genoas. Mine are just tired and dirty, plan to use them for daysailing. Please E-mail me @ jeff-zimmerman@hotmail.com.
Jeff Zimmerman