Welcome to the New Juniors Forum

B

Bradley

This thread is for all the Juniors out there. It is open discussion, you may discuss whatever you like. This forum is moderated by Goonie, also a junior, and the creator of this forum. All questions for this forum should be directed to him.

ummm...k

hey goonie! what a great idea i love this new thread! i turned 14 today so i'd be fun to talk to some people my own age. keep up the good work!

I didn't do the work just thought up the idea! Brad did all the technical stuff. Im glad you like it. We need to have a strong 'Junior' community so that Lasering doesn't die out when the current Laserlites stop racing or die :(.

Goonie

This is a great idea! It makes it alot eaiser for me to contact other junior laser sailors. THANKS BRAD!!! :D

Kate Mayle

You could have easily avoided all this public embarrasment by editing you post! hehehe :lol:

Smooth Lasergirl real smooth 8) !!

Congrats ..!! from all us old dudes. :D

Were not dead yet........wait a minute I think I'm having a heart attack. :D

No worries kate....

The forum is a new thing, and a lot of people are still learning how to use it.

Um you two come from the same place, do you know each other personnaly?

Hey Bradley! I have a question for you, I log in on LaserGirl but when I click on the juniors section it automatically logs me out?? its kind of weird... I had to change a letter on my username just to get it to send a post reply because it wouldnt let me use my username because I cant log on! ahhh.....

Kate Mayle

Bradley, nevermind I just figured out my problem which was really stupid so just forget that last post. I am such a dork.....

Kate Mayle

Hey, Glad you figured it out.

If you want you can update/change/delete your post by clicking the [Edit] button on the top right side of the message.

PS: Yeah, we do know each other.

Yea I probably would have eventually figured it out, but this forum is still pretty new to me. New but cool. :D

Kate Mayle

Back