website, my sailing blog

lilcumpi

heya all, as part of my sailing campaign and my goal to try and get sponsorship for my sailing i have created a website. I would apreciate it if you could give my site some traffic and post some comments on how i could improve it. thanks :D

my website address is www.nathancumpstonesailing.webs.com

Re: website

My websites got a new look now.. i would appreciate people having a look....if anyone has ideas for gear reviews etc... please comment below

Like the site. What kind of boat is on the front page?? Might be one of the RS series we don't see on this side of the pond often??

Nice start on the website, I would suggest more racing pics and video's, write about your progress, stick with it and don't give up, a good place to start is to ask your family and friends for leads on potential sponsors, even a small sponsor can help immensely

Paul Goodison's site is a pretty good example of what you're probably aiming for http://www.paulgoodison.com/

Thank you laser XD, to be honest ive been looking at your site for some hints on what i could include on my site and ive found it very helpful. My sailing season starts back this saturday so im going to try and get loads of photos and videos to fill my site up, i can then start blogging about races etc... after that :D

Hi, looks good,

For the moment I've done a blog which seems to be much easier- phsracing.wordpress.com - and uses an 'out of the box' template so it does look pretty good. Also, are you going to the youths this year down at HISC?

PHS,

P.S- If you want any help with finding sponsors drop me a PM- I hunted around a managed to get myself 2-3 offers from companies

Sponsored by- www.nautilus-yachting.com

If anyone wants me to put a link on my site to their site let me know, you can see the sort of thing i have in mind by scrolling to the bottom of my homepage

Back