Wanted-used laser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi everybody--

I live in Carolina Beach, outside of Wilmington NC. Looking for an older laser to play around with, not race. I'd like to spend under $1000 but possibly more with a trailer.
I have an Aquacat 14 in very good condition with excellent trailer if anyone might want to discuss a trade. If you know of anyone, send them my way!

Thanks,
David
434-409-8818

Thread starter #2
Wanted--older laser

Hi everybody--

I live in Carolina Beach, outside of Wilmington NC. Looking for an older laser to play around with, not race. I'd like to spend under $1000 but possibly more with a trailer.
I have an Aquacat 14 in very good condition with excellent trailer if anyone might want to discuss a trade. If you know of anyone, send them my way!

Thanks,
David
434-409-8818

Re: Wanted--older laser

If you want an older boat to play with, you might want to consider a Laser II - which I just happen to have for sale - see my ad - currently on page 4 - for "1985 Laser 2 ...". I got it instead of a Hobie 16 since I could handle the mast by myself - but it does move and is lots of fun.
Vahlberg

Thread starter #4
Re: Wanted--older laser

Thanks, I am open to any reasonably priced, reasonable condition Laser in my price range.

I assume you are in the Annapolis area, seems a long journey, so I'm hoping to find one closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.