***WANTED*** Two Used Sunfish.

Boru

Thread starter #6
Pics Look great! I have some questions. Is the haul leak, do you have a weight on the haul? I assume you have a title? What is the boats age(SN)? What’s the amount your asking and equipment included? Trailer, dolly?
I’m in Illinois. What town are you located Ohio?

Pics Look great! I have some questions. Is the haul leak, do you have a weight on the haul? I assume you have a title? What is the boats age(SN)? What’s the amount your asking and equipment included? Trailer, dolly?
I’m in Illinois. What town are you located Ohio?

Hi. Boat is a 1975. No trailer, dolly or cover. Has mast/booms and blade covers. Slightly used North racing sail. Brand new Intensity centerboard and rudder, hiking straps, gooseneck, APS compass, Harken cleats and blocks, main ratchet and race rigging throughout. Racing outhaul and Cunningham. Bought last spring from storage (15 years). Never been registered so no title. Minimum weight. 122 Ibs. All hardware was taken off, cleaned and/or replaced and sealed with marine caulk. Boat is in Richland MI and will be available when the weather breaks as it is deeps storage. 269-491-2600.9

Hi. Boat is a 1975. No trailer, dolly or cover. Has mast/booms and blade covers. Slightly used North racing sail. Brand new Intensity centerboard and rudder, hiking straps, gooseneck, APS compass, Harken cleats and blocks, main ratchet and race rigging throughout. Racing outhaul and Cunningham. Bought last spring from storage (15 years). Never been registered so no title. Minimum weight. 122 Ibs. All hardware was taken off, cleaned and/or replaced and sealed with marine caulk. Boat is in Richland MI and will be available when the weather breaks as it is deeps storage. 269-491-2600.9
Asking 1900 OBO.