Wanted: Sunfish mast and spars

Thread starter #1
Price $
State
VIRGINIA
Looking for a replacement set of well maintained spars and mast (I don’t need a sail) for my 1979 Sunfish. I will travel within reason to the surrounding states or make plans to meet up for the right deal. Price is negotiable.

RT,

I have good Sunfish masts for $65 and complete boom sets with gooseneck, blocks and all hardware for $75. But shipping is $very$ expensive so it is pick-up only in Cazenovia, NY just south of Syracuse. If you can arrange pick-up, I am happy to oblige. These are fresh water spars in very good condition.
Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

Thread starter #3
Thanks, Alan. I would be happy to buy them, but the logistics are the real issue as you know. How far are you from Lake George?

Jay

Thread starter #5
I have a friend that has a family place there and goes up a few times a year. If it were closer I might have been able to enlist him to pick them up for me, but 2.5 hours is too much to ask. Any chance you ever make any trips south where I could meet you part way? PA, MD, DE, DC, etc?

RT,

I don't make trips to the South at this time of year. I wish I could ship these spars but it costs literally hundreds of dollars.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

Thread starter #7
Understood. I don’t need them immediately, so if something changes down the road (I’m heading north or your heading south) and you still have them and I still need them, then maybe we can make it work.