Wanted: Sunfish Hull

Thread starter #1
Price $
State
MISSISSIPPI
Looking for a sunfish hull between TX and MS and likely a 1970-1980 model. Blue hull with a white stripe on the bow was stolen 20 years ago and I still have the sail etc so looking to put it back together.

Shipping a 14' hull is going to cost you $megabucks$. Try to find one locally. E-mail Kent Lewis ("Signal Charlie" here on the Sunfish Forum) He lives in Navarre, Florida and can probably help you find a decent hull-only for a reasonable price

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

signal charlie

Staff member
We can probably find something around Pensacola. In the meantime call the Singing River Yacht Club and ask if they have a good, lightweight hull they'd like to sell. If they do make sure it has paperwork if required in Mississippi. Do not tell them I sent you :)

Cheers

signal charlie

Staff member
The Emerald Coast Sailing Association in Ft Walton is selling upgrading their club boats, 6 Sunfish for sale. Asking $600 per boat. You might take a trip over to Ft Walton, spend the night on Navarre Beach. $600 is a great price for our region, and you'd have some spares. I'd head over soon to find the hull in the best shape.

Optimist, EurOpti & Sunfish Ready to Sail

Howdy Hederwb! You might check out a the Sunfish I just posted in For Sale section; it's in VERY GOOD Condition and is in TEXAS. Hope to hear from you.
"1976 AMF Alcort Sunfish Hull, Sail, All Rigging & Trailer"