WANTED: J-24 with TRAILER!

Thread starter #1
Looking to buy j-24 that requires some TLC. looking to refurbish and sail it competativly. Send me any offer, im open to anything. preferably with trailer.

Looking to buy j-24 that requires some TLC. looking to refurbish and sail it competativly. Send me any offer, im open to anything. preferably with trailer.
Hi Henry,

I just posted a listing for my 1978 J-24, hull #912. I have references from competitive sailors in Tampa, FL who know the boat. This boat needs nothing, it is drive away/sail away complete, with new paint, competitive sails, etc. Any boat that needs work will be an endless cash drain, but this boat needs nothing but a competitive sailing crew. It is fast and ready to go in FL, or any sanctioned J-24 regatta. It is worth far more, but I'm retiring and want to move this boat, or else I'll donate it to a sailing school. I don't know your financial situation, but spending a little more on this boat will get a lot of value. You will spend nothing going forward, but the cost of good beer!

Tom