WANTED: J/24 in San Diego/SoCal area

TheLocalLegend

State
CALIFORNIA
Looking for a used J/24 in the San Diego area, but could transport if need be. Most Ads here have been for boats in the Mid-West and New England, so I am hoping someone with a used boat sitting in their yard down here will see this and reach out! Ideally looking for something fast enough to be competitive but if the hull is sound I am willing to put in the rehab work to make any used boat race-able. Let me know if this ad fits your boat description. Willing to come look at any J/24s in the SoCal/San Diego area. Thanks!

G Whitehouse

Selling a J/24 1984 class # 3917 with motor and trailer and sails . All in very good condition.
Dry stored and sailed competitively in San Francisco Bay. Presently located in New Hampshire where it sailed on Lake Winnipesaukee for several years. It has been winter stored inside. If interested I will arrange and pay for transportation.

TheLocalLegend

Selling a J/24 1984 class # 3917 with motor and trailer and sails . All in very good condition.
Dry stored and sailed competitively in San Francisco Bay. Presently located in New Hampshire
where it sailed on Lake Winnipesaukee for several years. It has been winter stored inside. If interested
I will arrange and pay for transportation.
What are you asking for the boat? Do you have any pictures available?