News VLOG 1 From Sunfish Worlds 2009 Posted!!!

The up close walk-throughs are great, but I wish you'd point the camera in one direction and count to 5 before moving to the next shot.

Vlog #2 looks like the camera was strapped to a dog in search of the right tree. ;)

It would be great to see details of the boat setup, especially that new tiller.

SailFast, Shoot Video Slow-er

Wayne, I think we should encourage the lad. I wish I had had a videographer with his enthusiasm onboard Stars and Stripes. If you would like to provide him video lessons, perhaps my private jet can swing by and take you to the Bahamas so you can mentor him. Dennis

Wayne, I think we should encourage the lad. I wish I had had a videographer with his enthusiasm onboard Stars and Stripes. If you would like to provide him video lessons, perhaps my private jet can swing by and take you to the Bahamas so you can mentor him. Dennis
D.C., Thanks for the excursion offer… ;)

As I said, I think the tour of the staging area is great and I’m looking forward to clips of the racing. Love the Vlog, I’d just like the scenery to stand still long enough to register memorably.

I’m not sure I’d be the right person to mentor though. My expertise is not as a videographer, but as a viewer. I suspect those visual glimpses trigger more in-depth memory images for Mr. SailFast13, however as a Vlog viewer, seeing it all for the very first time through his camera lens, I do not possess the broader images for recall.

Someone more experienced than I will, most likely, provide better guidance on videography technique. The content is fascinating…, want to see (and hear) more. Thanks SailFast13 for taking the time and making the effort. ….best of luck with your races.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YHNOCx-iAY&feature=channel"]YouTube - Sunfish Worlds, VLOG 3; 10-16-2009[/ame]

Back