virtuial skipper pc game

i don't think it helps but its an awesome game! i reached the final over here at the Sailboat show playing VSK 3 and there was 4 of us racing. it was soo great and im always playing it online!

I thin those games are bad... best game for sailing a board game called spinnaker... it really is a strategy game... were you need to play the shifts & the puff it's great... dunno if the game is still in stores... I think it was made in 1983... anyways I'm out..

They talk about the posey simulator there.... not a bad game

Virtual Skipper 3 is a great game, worth getting and playing. Good for knowledge of the rules and general tactics

if you like VSK, you should like Sail Simulator (www.sailsimulator.com), it is way better for sail control, but you can't race offline against the computer like you can in vsk, sail sim helps with your sailing on the water because it can teach you what to do, and what not to do, sail sim also has more boats, including dinghies that capsize!
Me & Murphs have it and we can race online, but there arent rules programed into it like vsk, which means you have to know your rules.

Back