What's new

Vintage Sunfish looking for a good home

Partly

I have an early 60's mahogany Sunfish built from a kit by my Dad back in the day. Lots of good times sailing when I was a kid and young adult. It's in great shape, garage kept it's whole life, mahogany dagger board and rudder, nylon sail with aluminum mast. Would do my heart good to find it a nice home. Not selling it but giving it to someone who appreciates these vintage craft. Trailer included. Any interest? I'm new to the forum and unfamiliar with how contact works so it's just post and wait I guess. Any questions, just ask.

Partly

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. I'm sorry, my first time back here for a while but we found a home in fairly short order but thanks again.

Good luck to you!

FCarleton

I have an early 60's mahogany Sunfish built from a kit by my Dad back in the day. Lots of good times sailing when I was a kid and young adult. It's in great shape, garage kept it's whole life, mahogany dagger board and rudder, nylon sail with aluminum mast. Would do my heart good to find it a nice home. Not selling it but giving it to someone who appreciates these vintage craft. Trailer included. Any interest? I'm new to the forum and unfamiliar with how contact works so it's just post and wait I guess. Any questions, just ask.
Yes! I would love to have a boat to sail. I have great memories of sailing on Lake Geneva,
Thanks,
Forrest