Veteran seeking help

Robert Pinkham

Hello, thank you for reading. I am new to the group and hoping for a miracle, so here goes. I am a 100% percent disabled veteran. I suffer from PTSD and a TBI along with a host of other injuries. I have found that being on the water with the wind in my face has been a powerful therapy for me. I want to give that feeling to other veterans that I live near. I live in the 1000 islands region of NY. I want to take veterans and their families on free excursions on the lake to help clear their heads even if it's just for a day. I just don't have the ability to purchase a boat that is safe and reliable or big enough. Actually I can't afford a boat at all due to my limited income. It would be a life changing venture for me as well, to be able to give something back. Please message me and I'll be more than happy to give my number and chat. Like I said I'm hoping to find that one person. Thank you very much.

I wish I could help with the boat, but I want to at the very least thank you for your service to all of us back here. I will keep my eyes + ears open for possibilities. Wishing you all the best, and praying for peace for you + all our service people and vets.

God bless you.

Bob,
I just read your post and would like to chat with you off the forum about some ideas that I have for getting you into a small sailboat.
Email me at [email protected] if you would, and we can talk.
Thanks

Back