Status
Not open for further replies.

jrevkin

Price $
State
CONNECTICUT
City
Branford
Almost new Laser from 2008 for sale. Grey hull. This boat has probably not been used for more than 4 or 5 regattas since purchased as it is one of a quiver of Finn Dinghies, a Snipe, 2 Starboats, and a crusing boat that I have owned or own. Its hull is dry. Hull number OQTL0275H708. Sailnumber and plaque 191454. It comes with full and radial aluminum rigs, two laser sails and one radial sail. Radial rig and sail never used. Rudder fitted with ACME Black Diamond Tiller. Colie deck and hull covers, gear bag with 2 blades (one repaired, other never used), spar bags, sails rolled long on PVC tubing and in Colie sausage bags, with Seitech Laser dolley, and road ready Kitty Hawk trailer with extra set of larger wheels on rims for long hauls (trailer VIN 1N9KA11AX7S097421). Only thing that might need attention are bailer o rings. Asking $2,500. Located up the street from Yale Corinthian Yacht Club.

Attachments

Almost new Laser from 2008 for sale. Grey hull. This boat has probably not been used for more than 4 or 5 regattas since purchased as it is one of a quiver of Finn Dinghies, a Snipe, 2 Starboats, and a crusing boat that I have owned or own. Its hull is dry. Hull number OQTL0275H708. Sailnumber and plaque 191454. It comes with full and radial aluminum rigs, two laser sails and one radial sail. Radial rig and sail never used. Rudder fitted with ACME Black Diamond Tiller. Colie deck and hull covers, gear bag with 2 blades (one repaired, other never used), spar bags, sails rolled long on PVC tubing and in Colie sausage bags, with Seitech Laser dolley, and road ready Kitty Hawk trailer with extra set of larger wheels on rims for long hauls (trailer VIN 1N9KA11AX7S097421). Only thing that might need attention are bailer o rings. Asking $2,500. Located up the street from Yale Corinthian Yacht Club.

In Boston area
Do you have email
Keeljob@aol.com is mine

CNP

No body Answers nothing. So you never know. I think there must be a penalty like shooting down the thread if nodbody answers

Status
Not open for further replies.