What's new

Vanguard Laser # 170387

Fenway

Price $
State
VIRGINIA
Vanguard Laser # 170387 (year 2000), older legal sail, updated race gear, blue hull, always under cover, great condition, Seitech Dolly, trailer rigged for one-man loading and unloading.

Boat is Sold

Last edited:

MrXC

I was wondering about the bike picture! Where in Virginia is the boat? I I'm in DC and sail out of the Washington Sailing Marin in Alexandria

MrXC

Ugh, thanks. I'm interested, but am not sure when I'll be able to make the 3+ hour drive. Will let you know if I get a free weekend.

Fenway

Ugh, thanks. I'm interested, but am not sure when I'll be able to make the 3+ hour drive. Will let you know if I get a free weekend.
I usually try to leave very early and return midday- miss most of traffic that way. Let me know.

Quicksand19

Good Morning!
Wanted to see if the boat is still available, you mention in the ad that there is a trailer but I only see a dolly in the pictures?
Thanks,
Jared

Fenway

Jared,
Picture of dolly and boat on trailer. Note rear hull supports so hull does not rest on dolly strap.
Trailer has ramp so boat can roll off on dolly. One man operation. Yes, still for sale.
Let me know. Will be OOT for Thanksgiving.
Fenway

Attachments

Quicksand19

Good Morning,
Thanks for the pictures, just a couple follow up questions. Do you have a title for the trailer? When would you OOT? I get back to the area (I am a college student) Tuesday evening, but I could feasibly have my father meet with you this weekend as he is local.
Thanks,
Jared

Fenway

I do have trailer title. Leaving town on Mon AM. Will be here this weekend. Happy to show it to your dad.

Fenway

Boat available. Home 12/15 through holidays. Let me know best date.ok to call after 12/5 7574349734