What's new

Vanguard 470 Parts

CollinsIR

I salvaged all the hardware I could on a Vanguard 470 and I would like to sell it all at once. I'm asking $250 + shipping but will take the best offer for the full lot as I want to get rid of it all - but I am willing to be flexible as I imagine some of this stuff is hard to find/replace. Hope to get it into a good home! Thanks.

David Collins

Attachments

US 1214

What happened to the sails? (I know they aren't considered "hardware," but it seems like this hull has nothing left.)

Ombreaudon

I salvaged all the hardware I could on a Vanguard 470 and I would like to sell it all at once. I'm asking $250 + shipping but will take the best offer for the full lot as I want to get rid of it all - but I am willing to be flexible as I imagine some of this stuff is hard to find/replace. Hope to get it into a good home! Thanks.

David Collins
Hi, I'm located in Canada and I just bought an old 470. I might be interested in your package. I'll take them all, we never know. I don't know how many of these items might be useful, but I already broke a couple of things...
Best.