Used Sunfish mast and spars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several nice used masts and boom sets with all hardware. Masts $60; boom sets with all hardware $75 But it is pick-up only in Cazenovia, NY near Syracuse, NY as shipping would be $200 +. If you have a way to pick them up, I will be happy to sell you these items, I also have most other Sunfish parts and gear if you need any to finish your project, shipping via USPS or UPS.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

KimC

I would be interested too. Is it possible to ship two, we could meet someplace and split the cost of shipping? I'm also in MN and need a mast.

Sunfish spars are considered oversized by USPS, FedEx and UPS and cost a fortune to ship so spars are pick-up only at my place in Cazenovia, NY.
You might do better by finding a dealer in your area who sells new spars or check out Sunfish Direct or APS.ltd as the big shippers may give them a better shipping rate. Love to sell you (both) some spars, but the shipping would be in the $300 range I am guessing based on the last time I checked. If you know of better shipping deals, let me know.

Alan Glos
Cazenvia, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.