US Sunfish Fleets

AQBill

OK, I've been to several websites and still can't find a listing of current US Fleets and their Fleet Captains. Maps would be nice - global, national, regional, etc. I'm sure that somebody out there knows where this information is kept.:confused:

OK, I've been to several websites and still can't find a listing of current US Fleets and their Fleet Captains. Maps would be nice - global, national, regional, etc. I'm sure that somebody out there knows where this information is kept.:confused:
A map of each regional group of states like the Midwest has posted would be very helpful.

MidwestSunfishLogo-294x300.gif

This map tells me what states are included in midwest district but - again - I'm looking for the fleets. If you were a new Sunfish sailor, wouldn't it be a good idea for he or she to contact a nearby fleet? This should not be that difficult and, if it is, it's something that the Sunfish Class should rectify. Arrrgh! :(

Getting closer! Now I can see the active fleets in the Midwest...but, again, shouldn't there be a national list of active fleets somewhere without having to "dig" for it? Thanks for your interest!:eek:

how's this grab ya? I just made it really quick to show them all on a map.

Attachments

• sunfish fleets USA.jpg
    sunfish fleets USA.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 57
Well, there you go! I knew somebody out there would have the info. Now don't you think it would be a great idea to have something like this conspicuously highlighted under "Sunfish KB & FAQ" and "Class Information." Thanks for your effort. This seems like something Sunfish US Office could do once a year to update for those active fleets.

Peace, Brothers & Sisters, Peace!:D

Thanks tag for doing the homework.

I didn't realize so many fleets are extinct for practical purposes :( :( :(

Back