Media ukies first ride

wgipson

Me and the boy on a beautiful day in Spring Lake, MI!

Attachments

• sail boat and ukie.bmp
    506.3 KB · Views: 145
I bet your son really enjoyed that! After seeing that photo, I'm sitting here at work saying to myself - "COME ON WEEKEND!!!"

I am down here in Kalamazoo. Have you two been out on the big lake, Michigan, that is? I agree with Starfish................it is only Thursday and the weekend is still too far away.

Sail on........................./)....................

I'm right there with you. Come on WEEKEND! I just got the Porpise in the water last night, so weather permitting, I'm planning on letting my daughter out on the water with us. I'm sure she'll try to steal our wind, but you know with age does come some wisdom. Tight lines to all!

Have not hit the grand waters of Lake Michigan yet. I have a lead on a Hobie that might be offered for free from a friend. He says the tramp is in working order, and the boat is complete....but for whatever reason I am partial to the Sunfish. What lake in K-zoo do you sail on?

I sail on Lake Austin, Lake Palmer in Colon, MI. near our cottage, and am venturing out to Gull Lake and Morrow Lake too one of these weekends.

~~~~~~~/)~~

Back