Turn Key J24, Ready for 2019 Worlds

Featured Thread Thread starter #1
State
RHODE ISLAND
Turn Key J24 for sale
Proven Fast Newport Fleet 50 Boat
Hull # 1948
Boat has been completely restored with no expense spared
Boat comes with 2 sets of sails (2 mains, 2 blades, 2 spinnakers)
- new mast, boom and Dyform rig
- new rudder with custom Italian Style Pins
-Karl’s boat shop tiller
- Keel fair by Guck (Chad Atkins)
- Durapox bottom
- All new tapered halyards
- All new harken hardware
- Hall carbon pole
- New hatch conversion both companionway and front hatch
- Lehr Propane outboard
- Duel axle trailer with electric brakes
-Gin pole
- Mast, Rudder, Keel and skirted Deck Cover from North
-Valid Measurement Certificate

$20 K or Best Offer

Email TimTCorbett@gmail.com for more info or questions

IMG_1422.JPG IMG_1422.JPG IMG_4730.JPG IMG_7190.JPG IMG_6898.JPG IMG_6906.JPG IMG_5490.JPG IMG_3330.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
I had the pleasure of spending some time looking over this boat with Tim. As described in the ad, the boat was completely restored and could have come out of the factory yesterday. Ultimately, we decided that I need a boat that I can sail singlehanded and a J/24 doesn't fit that bill. If we were going to race or daysail with another couple, we'd have bought it. If you are looking for a boat to race at the highest levels, Tim's got it for you with everything you need.

I had the pleasure of spending some time looking over this boat with Tim. As described in the ad, the boat was completely restored and could have come out of the factory yesterday. Ultimately, we decided that I need a boat that I can sail singlehanded and a J/24 doesn't fit that bill. If we were going to race or daysail with another couple, we'd have bought it. If you are looking for a boat to race at the highest levels, Tim's got it for you with everything you need.
Hi Dave,
I'm offering my 1979 J24 red hull boat for sale in Corpus Christi, TX for $6,500. She has not the pretty cosmetics that Tim's boat has but their ages are not far from each other (sail number 1566).
What lead me to contact you about "Ensueño 3" is the fact that I sail her singlehanded in the bay of Corpus Christi. If the wind is fair I even fly the spi!
Look at my add in the boats for sale listing, dated August 3, 2018.
If you are interested I can give you some insides on how I've redirected the maneuvers to the cockpit; talk about sailing singlehanded; or how I can help transporting the boat to your marina.
Norberto Macias
maciasnf@netscape.net
617-459-3452