Trade and Purchase...Need a healthy Laser I hull...have many, many parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Trade and Purchase...Need a Laser (II) wooden tiller...

I have: 3 Laser I sails, 1 Laser II mainsail and 1 Jib. 2 Laser I rudder/tillers and 2 dagger boards. 1 laser II rudder. 2 Laser I masts & booms. 2 boom vangs, mainsheets plus hardware. I am looking for someone who is looking for some of these parts and has a good Laser I hull to trade. I have 3 Laser I hulls and 1 Laser II hulls but they all need some kind of work such as mast step replacements...will trade 3 broken hulls for one healthy one...a boat fixer might find this to be a great deal!!
Good day;

I have a Laser II and broke the tiller (actually, loaned the boat to someone who...).
Please advise if you have any extra wood tillers in good condition you'd like to part with. I am in Brunswick, Maine, on the coast 1/2 hr north of Portland. Shipping from Canada should not be too bad... I have a Pay Pal account, or can send a USPS money order, let me know what you prefer.

Regards & RSVP,

Bill Conners

I have: 3 Laser I sails, 1 Laser II mainsail and 1 Jib. 2 Laser I rudder/tillers and 2 dagger boards. 1 laser II rudder. 2 Laser I masts & booms. 2 boom vangs, mainsheets plus hardware. I am looking for someone who is looking for some of these parts and has a good Laser I hull to trade. I have 3 Laser I hulls and 1 Laser II hulls but they all need some kind of work such as mast step replacements...will trade 3 broken hulls for one healthy one...a boat fixer might find this to be a great deal!!
I am looking to buy a dagger board - are you selling any of yours?

Good evening;

My Laser II is still in passable shape, although it has some deck delamination that I need to attack this fall / winter. Belay the "need tiller" post - I visited the hardwoods supplier in Portland, bought some ash and made 3 of them, so I'm all set. Re: selling it, no thanks, my sons and I have too much fun with it !

One of our other Yacht Clubs in the area has a working Laser II, but without a boom.
Do you still have a Laser II boom in your garage ?

Thanks,

Bill Conners
Brunswick, ME (1/2 hr north of Portland, ME)

Status
Not open for further replies.