Top Cover Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I am looking for a top cover that will reliably get my Laser through a 1300 mile trip. It doesn't have to be in great cosmetic shape but needs to be sturdy and durable. Sewn in adjustable straps are preferable. Please contact me here or call 772- five six two - 0515. Thanks!

Very Senior Member
I have a Storm cover that is part of my Laser For Sale ad on this forum. I will gladly part with it for $100 plus shipping. It's been in the sun for 5 years, but is still strong and no rips or tears. Send me an IM here if you're interested. If you're local, then it would be much better to see it and pick up as opposed to shipping. Thanks

Thread starter #3
I have a Storm cover that is part of my Laser For Sale ad on this forum. I will gladly part with it for $100 plus shipping. It's been in the sun for 5 years, but is still strong and no rips or tears. Send me an IM here if you're interested. If you're local, then it would be much better to see it and pick up as opposed to shipping. Thanks
Please contact me at 772-five six two- 0515 so that we can finalize a purchase. Thanks- Jack

Very Senior Member
Jack, the email bounced first time. I guess I need to get my ears cleaned (c: .. anyway it's on its way with an expected delivery of 5/1 .. Richard

I am looking for a top cover that will reliably get my Laser through a 1300 mile trip. It doesn't have to be in great cosmetic shape but needs to be sturdy and durable. Sewn in adjustable straps are preferable. Please contact me here or call 772- five six two - 0515. Thanks!

Hello, I'm not sure if you've found a cover by now. I have a polyester - Laser Deck Cover. I don't think it has ever been used as it appears to be in its original packaging. $100 plus shipping if interested.

gibsmith- I might be interested. Can you give me more information? Is this OEM Laser? Can you send or post an image? I don't see that we can send private messages like on other forum sites. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.