Tillotson 1978 J/24 parts for sale

Thread starter #1
I have a complete interior minus cushions for a j/24. Also the mast to deck cover bow hatch, companionway hatch made of lexan and both cockpit hatches. and the main sheet traveler. Lost the boat due to Sandy. contact me if there is anything your j/24 needs all parts are in good condition. a stand went through the port hull and the damage was too severe to repair. I can e-mail photos of parts.

I have a complete interior minus cushions for a j/24. Also the mast to deck cover bow hatch, companionway hatch made of lexan and both cockpit hatches. and the main sheet traveler. Lost the boat due to Sandy. contact me if there is anything your j/24 needs all parts are in good condition. a stand went through the port hull and the damage was too severe to repair. I can e-mail photos of parts.
I am looking for the teak mirror above the sink. I will buy it if you have it because I cannot seem to find it anywhere. Please E-mail me. @ jeff-zimmerman@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Jeff

Is that a deck cover included in the list? If so, what type & how much do you want. Looking to cover the deck while in the slip.

Do you have the locking latch for the bow hatch?

My J24 is also 1978. I need the spreader bushings and two cabinet doors. Please call 404-822-8242. John

Do you have a set of spinnaker sheets?

Do you have the cockpit hatches still available? I also have a 1978 and am in the process of replacing missing and broken parts. Any parts that you have , I would be interested. jeff-zimmerman@hotmail.com. Thanks,
Jeff Z.

We are looking for a rudder, pintles, gudgeons for original design ... or if available a more up to date set.
veejay@gulfcoastsailingclub.org

We are looking for a rudder, pintles, gudgeons for original design ... or if available a more up to date set.
veejay@gulfcoastsailingclub.org
I am interested in the cockpit hatches. Are they still available? I definitely want them if you do. jeff-zimmerman@hotmail.com