This Certainly is a Silly Thread

Should I add a poll to this thread?

• Total voters
It is amazing how small a gap you can fit your laser through on the water ... same applies with doors

I have no experience with slipping doors through gaps on the water.

Does this woman have a Laser sail in her bag??

gap.jpg

so what color is your hiking strap anyway??

Are you getting into a competition about the color of your straps? I don't have one of those. I just glue my feet to the cockpit floor. I have pink tape around the coil at the base of my mainsheet cleat, and it is quite the fashion statement.

I would but it's cold and night time here in AUS... :p

p.s. is anyone else getting advertisements things when trying to post in here? silly eh?

I would but it's cold and night time here in AUS... :p

p.s. is anyone else getting advertisements things when trying to post in here? silly eh?

Dark, I get. How cold is it?

What kind of advertisements? I've been deleting a good number of spam threads. Do you mean something else?

it's not happening today ... it was just putting ads into where i was typing... Well when i say cold i mean 16deg celcius :D which is a summer day for some.

wow.... you guys really need to do something other then this........ like sail a laser, I still want to know what color your hiking straps are reon! mine are black

Close enough to black, I guess! (anything thats the same color as something of mine is cool), plus, my "favorite" color is blue.

Mine is invisible...My comptitors see me hiking out with no apparent support and they immediately begin sailing totally out of phase

Thank goodness for this thread! I needed somewhere to make my first post.

This is my most favouritist thread in da whole wild world ....

no ... really ...

I'm not being silly!

SHHH!!!

Welcome 49007 hope you learn lots and lots here like i have ... great people .. and good beer.

Reon

Back