This Certainly is a Silly Thread

Should I add a poll to this thread?

• Total voters

gouvernail

Super Opinionated and Always Correct
OK so write something silly here. First [person to read the third post on page ninety wins a weekend for two on ...Oh darn I lost my connection to the web

My favourite comeback to silly noobs on the web is: ... wait for it....
"I will not have a war of words with you ... I don't make fun of idiots" Works when gaming anyways.... :rolleyes:

My favourite comeback to silly noobs on the web is: ... wait for it....
"I will not have a war of words with you ... I don't make fun of idiots" Works when gaming anyways.... :rolleyes:

My favorite comeback to silly noobs on the web is, "I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man."

The first time i saw a midget i thought he was funny so i laughed at him and i was like 8 years old.

How dare you use the M word on this forum? It is grossly offensive to the people concerned. As bad as the N word for people of African descent. The politically correct term is "little people".

But I am knot an expert on political correctness. I am knot a dwarf. (However I am sometimes a troll.) According to someone whose name is an M word, my opinion has know weight.

If it weren't for midgets, we wouldn't have widgets. Then how would you get Guiness out of a can?

Thanks for getting this thread back on topic. You did know that one of the early designs for the Guinness widget called for it to be pierced by a Laser, didn't you?

i can see it now .. . a whole bunch of widgets being held by midgets in the water.. being peirced by a laser doing a reach.

Is there anybody who does not??

Here is District 15 Secretary Renee drinking with the Bunny. He does not handle his beer well.
Passed%20out%20Bunny.jpg

Originally Posted by Old Geezer
If there's no photo it didn't happen.

You want photo Proof!!! it just so happens i bought the latest in fandangled gadgetry the nimbus 2000 camera from hogworts and took a photo of the closest Guiness factory making widgets.

see attached

:eek:

Attachments

• laser_midget_widget.JPG
    laser_midget_widget.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 195
I stand corrected. I now believe in the Easter Bunny, Laser-pierced Guinness widgets, that Rossums and Ribecca are real Laser sailors, and that I will make the top ten at the Masters Worlds.

I'm glad you see things our way ....

[edit] but i am not an expert it the thinkings of "Old Geezer" nor do i pretend to know the thinkings of "Old Geezer" therefor my opinion has no weight. Even if i do (ballast).

I'm glad you see things our way ....

[edit] but i am not an expert it the thinkings of "Old Geezer" nor do i pretend to know the thinkings of "Old Geezer" therefor my opinion has no weight. Even if i do (ballast).

Reon - unless you have received the official recognition from Mommily that your opinion has no weight, then I am afraid that it is still subject to the normal laws of gravitation. But it still floats on the surface along with ...

Well i have been told that my opinions are a lot of hot air, and unless the laws of physics have changed hot air rises therefor having no weight....

OH goodie!! Hot air is good. Could you vivit my town in january? I hat cold air.

In fact I hat cold water.

That is why I may never sail in dan Francisco again. 9it is just too cold.
is that silly??

Or am I a wimp??

Both??

Golly whiz phooey darn it is already Wednesday in NYC.

Good night!!!

He is tidy becuase he put all his trash on the floor.

Whatr ever happened to the Tidy Bowl man anyway??

thats what got me excited!! it could vacuum up all my clothes and it could wash the clothes behind the laser in my next race! um would that be class legal having clothes washing behind the boat?

thats what got me excited!! it could vacuum up all my clothes and it could wash the clothes behind the laser in my next race! um would that be class legal having clothes washing behind the boat?

I have been dragged along behind the boat hanging on to the mainsheet after falling off the boat downwind in heavy air. Are you telling me now that this was illegal because I was wearing clothes and they were getting washed? Should I have undressed before falling off the boat?

your clothes on your body are not there to enhance your performance .. my clothes hanging off the back of my boat are there to "dirty" the water behind me therefor making the boats behind me slower than me. (why not ... if it can vacuum my room)

your clothes on your body are not there to enhance your performance .. my clothes hanging off the back of my boat are there to "dirty" the water behind me therefor making the boats behind me slower than me. (why not ... if it can vacuum my room)

Wouldn't it just be easier to keep a bag of dirt on the boat and throw it at your opponents?

Yeah. I'm afraid that the rules do imply that dirt must be from an approved maunfacturer. But Intensity Sails are selling practice dirt at a much lower price.

BWHAHAHAHAHA old geezer that cracked me up!!! intensity sails :D I have also heard that Australian dirt is much stickier and dirtier than the American and English dirt? should they import Australian dirt at a premium?

BWHAHAHAHAHA old geezer that cracked me up!!! intensity sails :D I have also heard that Australian dirt is much stickier and dirtier than the American and English dirt? should they import Australian dirt at a premium?

How can that be true? There is supposed to be a builder's manual to ensure that all dirt is equal. Is some dirt more equal than others?

How can that be true? There is supposed to be a builder's manual to ensure that all dirt is equal. Is some dirt more equal than others?

well if you watch the show Ren and Stimpy .. they say Canadian dirt is the best.... my dogs seem to like eating Australian dirt .. but then they've never seen any other dirt.

Back