This Certainly is a Silly Thread

Should I add a poll to this thread?

• Total voters
Does this mean that Gouv is Captain Kirk?

Does anyone remember that the first version of the Star Trek theme song had bongos, and the music had an underlying cruising in the islands sound?

Does this mean that Gouv is Captain Kirk?

Does anyone remember that the first version of the Star Trek theme song had bongos, and the music had an underlying cruising in the islands sound?
At my age I am lucky to remember anything for very loong.

Sailing Judges are lod men and women like me. That is why they shortened teh starting sequence from 10 to five minutes...The old folks kept forgetting which course was to be sailed and that four minute wait after the first flag was too long for old men in cold weather with no pee break and not long enough to finish trying to pee.

my crew pee'd through the centreboard casing at the start line of the 125 nationals here in Aus... now that was quit shocking at the time...

I wrote a long post discussing peeing and sailing, and it was lost when I hit send. That pisses me off. Maybe I'll come back later and reconstruct.

when did Merrily construct?

And if this is a forum where is the againstum

signed

yourrily

when did Merrily construct?

And if this is a forum where is the againstum

signed

yourrily

Dear Yourrily,
Don't get squirrelly. Merrily constructed in the privacy of her home yesterday morning, and when she hit Send, the post was lost. There is not yet any "againstum." I've lost momentum on the topic of peeing. Maybe it will come back early in the morning.

pancake%20bunny.jpg

Actually. My last drink was the second free one at the VIP night before the Austin Boat Show. The bartender gave me a huge cup with lots of booze and I paid for it the next morning. Sheesh. One lousy drink and I'm hung over. I am not a macho drinker at all.

Girls?? You can buy me a couple margaritas and take advantage of me.

Or save your money....I'M an old man...Why waste the booze?

am i not silly enough? is my heart too broken? do i cry too much? is my silliness too outspoken? doo da doo da dooo

Merrily!! Where are you?? Maybe you need to be lured back interesting photos... Here are a couple of hot guys for you to look at>>>

ready

you sure

here

they

come

now

6_5yankeecurrentpicspinsht-1.jpg

C'mon. It's a sailing forum. What were you thinking??

Merrily!! Where are you?? Maybe you need to be lured back interesting photos... Here are a couple of hot guys for you to look at>>>
C'mon. It's a sailing forum. What were you thinking??

Now I'm sad.

;) Don't go posting pictures of hot guys. It's a sailing forum,(though I let the Spice Girls sneak through the other day).

Now I'm sad.

;) Don't go posting pictures of hot guys. It's a sailing forum,(though I let the Spice Girls sneak through the other day).
Bradley Bleeped my Spice Girls... so here is another try at adding spice to a thread>>>

[The spices picture was way to big so I posted some new ones below]

I liked the Spice Girls picture, it just was completely irrelevant to the discussion and too big. When a picture breaks the layout of the page and its irrelevant, it will most likely be removed. Try to find pictures that are less than 500 pixels wide or resize them.

*This thread is an exception because everything is irrelevant.

PS: Feel free to "Spice up" this thread with your spice girls picture.
I can't believe I'm doing this...
spice-girls1.jpg

PPS: This also happens to be my 500th post...What a shame.

What?? You actually read this silly thread??

I liked the Spice Girls picture, it just was completely irrelevant to the discussion and too big. When a picture breaks the layout of the page and its irrelevant, it will most likely be removed. Try to find pictures that are less than 500 pixels wide or resize them.

*This thread is an exception because everything is irrelevant.

spice-girls1.jpg

Well you gotta admit, it is a Pretty post. My spices above are way way too big. Unfortunatly my editing time has hint hint expired hint hint or I would hint hint substitute>>>
Spices.gif

spice-girls1.jpg

I can't believe you did it, either. My landmark posts tend to get wasted on squat, too. :)

My intention was to post this one at Quarter to twelve but the server was too darned busy.

Tonight the sports guy mentioned a team that has trouble winning against ranking teams.

Will future opponents take note and not bathe before games?

Tonight the sports guy mentioned a team that has trouble winning against ranking teams.

Will future opponents take note and not bathe before games?

Alrighty then. I have insomnia and my insane giggling is going to wake my husband. Bye.

Wait. I think I was chastized a few months ago for assuming you did in fact occasionally giggle.

have you become sillier!!

if so good for you.

Were you fibbing??

That's OK women have always done a little of that when communicating with me.

Proof?? One actually said she like liked me once. I know that was a fib.

So do you like sailing or like like it??

Wait. I think I was chastized a few months ago for assuming you did in fact occasionally giggle.

have you become sillier!!

if so good for you.

Were you fibbing??

That's OK women have always done a little of that when communicating with me.

Proof?? One actually said she like liked me once. I know that was a fib.

So do you like sailing or like like it??

Let's not get carried away here!

Of course I giggle. When did I chastise you for assuming that I giggle? I want proof, and I want it now! (Slams fist on keyboard.) Darn, I need one of those 'boards with the fist-sized buttons.

Oh what the heck. It is the silly thread. You know, big boy, I like like it.

Let's not get carried away here!

(Slams fist on keyboard.) quote]

Uh....Just who is getting carried away??

Didja hurt that keyboard??

meanwhile. Kitty paws do this....

fhnuynhnxhyjuyjkggknymn
byb

Yes. I was holding her up by her middle so her feet would hit the keyboard but she chose the keys herself

gouvernail;43489meanwhile. Kitty paws do this.... fhnuynhnxhyjuyjkggknymn byb Yes. I was holding her up by her middle so her feet would hit the keyboard but she chose the keys herself[/quote said:
My old cat doesn't get into much mischief, but my friend's 9 month old kitten likes to get up on the kitchen counter and slide any drinking glass off and watch it shatter on the floor. Then he likes to watch when said friend cleans it up. He also likes to step on the top of the dishwasher door and ride it down as it opens.

Back