This Certainly is a Silly Thread

Should I add a poll to this thread?

• Total voters
actually guys i have heard slovakian dirt is the best quality because it freezes in the winter in the permafrost and thaws in the summer and its very light and easy to throw. Also the nutrients from the ground make the dirt hard for competitors to remove from their illegal laser hulls

gouvernail

Thread starter #44
If we could lease some of that dirt and if that dirt were guaranteed to be free from contaminants.

Yoy just might tweak our dirty pure rent interests

Rossums and I have been discussing the possibility of petitioning the class association to allow the use of exotic dirt. Apparently there were some rumors of moon dirt being used at the Heavy Weather Slalom in the 70s. After some research, I was able to uncover a photo of fellow MIT graduate and Heavy Weather Slalom winner, John Bertrand surreptitiously collecting moon dirt prior to the regatta:

Rossums and I have been discussing the possibility of petitioning the class association to allow the use of exotic dirt. Apparently there were some rumors of moon dirt being used at the Heavy Weather Slalom in the 70s. After some research, I was able to uncover a photo of fellow MIT graduate and Heavy Weather Slalom winner, John Bertrand surreptitiously collecting moon dirt prior to the regatta:
The Aussie John Bertrand went to MIT and studied Naval Architecture under Crazy Jerry Milgram. The guy at the Laser heavy weather slalom was the American John Bertrand. Did he go to MIT too?

Which one went to the moon? Was that the Buzz Aldrin John Bertrand?

gouvernail

Thread starter #51
W.E.M.T. Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician

Thanks Google.

The following is true and I have an official US Navy nametag to prove it.

My Dad was a Flying Aviation Radio Technician based in Corpus Christi during WW2.

R

Ross B

I don't remember this conversation.....

I do not approve the quoted message

That's silly. The Canadian Rossums is actually Joe Van Rossums, not to be confused with the Californian Rossums who is an Olympic campaigner and Laser Savant, or the Massachusettsian Rossums who is a pet rock.

Reon

Oh dear who can that rossums be .. oh dear who can that rossums be OOOhhh deeearr who can that rossums be ... maybe he is from the fair? :confused: