This Certainly is a Silly Thread

Should I add a poll to this thread?

• Total voters
The fellow in the photo to the left of this note chewed up my Wife's TV remote Tuesday afternoon. I found all teh parts but the little soft labeled buttons.My guess is he ate those.

He also cleared off her bathroom counter because she emptied her pocket dog biscuit stash next to teh sink and he pawed his way to teh good smelling srtuff...the biscuit not the hand creams and makeup.

The new remote only cost about $8 at radio mShcak and we like it better than the original Sony.

Luckily for Waldo I had cleaned up the counter emtying incident and bought and programmed the new remote before she got home to permanently put him in a tiny windowless kennel

spade-326-small.jpg

328_xd.gif

I find Bradley's teenie tiny post numbers to be inadequate sometimes.

We just finished a brand new 34 foot Beneteau's first antifouling job. I just might raise enough funds to make the midwinters yet!!!

Didja notice the wind flag on top of theh 326 post number sign?? It was blowing furiously from the west today. There was so much West Texas dust it was the lead story on the news.

What does that have to do with the sound mixer? It makes my 6 channel peavey look like a kids toy....

ISN'T IT HARD TO MAKE MONEY AT THIS PRICE?

Gratis*
0.00 EUR

Gouv, the " * " is the it, what makes the money ... and of course the LooserLu's lovely sounding hardselling voice... ;)

Members of that webside get the first book or DVD as a present and pay only 3 Euro for delivering . If they do not like what they get, they have to call the hotline and chancel the deal for the upcoming deliveries. If they like what they got, they get more of that goods (every time a different tractor-DVD etc.) and pay for it several Euros (it is written in the small text below at every of the presentations). They may stop the delivery like they want, just by a phone call.

Imagine, LaserPerfomance Europe would understand something of that principle of marketing (f.e.: "Get the first Hyde Sail for 150 Euros and then, every year, a brand new one for only 450 Euro (= save 20%), but in minimum you take 3" ), like that internetshop do, ... I bet, up to now, LaserPerformance would have sold twice much of the all worldwide sold sails etc. ... :) :)

Cheers
LooserLu

LU...

I am flattered!

You think I might have the ability to understand something.

I might but even if I had the ability to understand, I have this even more powerful ability to forget...

What was this post about anyway??

dang lost my place again

You think I might have the ability to understand something.

Gouv, for that you made 1170 replies and threads at TLF you definitely understand a lot about anything. But, do you know how to start a "LANZ Bulldog"-tractor? If yes, you sure agree, that riding such a vehilce is nearly that fun, like sailing a reach on a Laser in good winds.... :) :) :)

I might but even if I had the ability to understand, I have this even more powerful ability to forget...

What was this post about anyway??
Ouch Gouv, that sounds like a beginning Alzheimer disease. My mom got it, a year ago... Advantage in all for her: "live looks more simple". Perhaps that is also a sort of "bright spot" for you, if you got the same illness Gouv. I know your roots come from GER, Gouv, so, perhaps now you simply got the "Illness of Carnival". That insanity goes along with temporay forgetfulness, in direct relation how strong the hangover from Alc is....
However,
Helau & Koelle Alaaf!
LooserLu

Frieburg...That would be wher the roots lie for 1/4 of me. Being the American fellow I am, my ancestry also includes some Frederitzi, Hall, and Page.
I have some experience with that mixing stuff as my dog is part Labrador, part Chow and part Border Collie.
In my case I think the mix explains the blond , brown, and gray fur.

In my dogs case, I have always wondered how she could have had three parents.

Frieburg...That would be wher the roots lie for 1/4 of me...
You perhaps mean "Freiburg im Breisgau". One of the most beautilful cities at GER. not far of the famous Blackforest and next to the river Rhine. They have a very famous University. Very friendly they are there all. Also, Freiburg isn't far to the big Lake of Constance. That's where the LooserLu and his Laser Manatee trie to go for a Laserclinic in April (so far my mom is able to stay alone with her Alzheimer disease)...

Attachments

• Ludwig at Laserclinic 30-04-2006 Ueberlingen Bay.jpg
    Ludwig at Laserclinic 30-04-2006 Ueberlingen Bay.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 48
Wierd as this may sound...I hope it realy is Alzheimers.

My father in law was originally diagnsed with Alzheimers when in fact it was Mad cow disease.
His first symptom was in April when he couldn't manage to back up his truck with a trailer behind it. ( He had done that very well all his liffe) He wass dead by the following January.

Mad cow is a relentless and fast acting disease and the worst part is the victim knows it is happening and as it progresses still has part of a working brain that is totally frustrated by the failure of the rest of the brain to function. He was unable to communicate effectively by August. It was obviously torture. By October he was bedridden and there was no communication left. Then there was the part where his wife and friends had to feed and care for a body that only breathed and circulated blood.

Sorry...Not such a silly post was this??...

We not know if mom really has Alzheimer disease or something else. Her health is very good (better than mine). My sister in law (an experienced MD) says, my mom (now age 84) will become ~age 100 or so, but she will be to silly to realize her age then. However, she is in a very good mood and often it's really funny, what she says.

..... Sorry...Not such a silly post was this??...

Well Gouv, lets get back to things, that belong better to the topic of this thread. From a friend that works at VW, where the Golf is build, I just got a silly puppy photo (see below).

And also I recommend, slowly to beginn to think about Easter, only ~6,5 weeks to go. Here below I have a nice idea, how to create quick a bunny, if no real bunny is there.... Apropos Easter, Gouv, aft you finished with the job at that 34footer-Beneteau. Isn't it slowly time, to beginn to buy and mix the pink color for Merrily's Laser, hmm? ... ;)

Ciao

LooserLu

Attachments

• VW Golf GTIs Unbelievable Acceleration.jpg
    VW Golf GTIs Unbelievable Acceleration.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 51
  • We Create an Easterbunny by Handicraft.pdf
    424 KB · Views: 50
Poor doggie!! Ouch!!

Tonight is mardi gras. Local women lift their shirts for these>>>

144beads.jpg

Directions for female readers:

1. Make certain the door to your office is locked
2. Disconnect all webcams
3. Lift shirt and the beads will pop through your monitor

4. Realize guys lie to get girls to lift shirts

That reminds me of a Laser regatta that I went to in Indiana. For post sailing entertainment, they had a tradition of going to the area speedway. John and I went along to see the scene, and they announced that if a women lifted her shirt for the guy going around with the beads, she'd get a string of beads. When we were driving back, one of the women who was running race committee had a string of beads. A 12 year old asked her how she got the beads. She said, realizing in mid-sentence that she was talking to a kid, "I showed him my t-ips of my ears." The kids asked her husband what he thought. Hubby said, "I've seen 'em."

Poor doggie!! Ouch!!

Tonight is mardi gras. Local women lift their shirts for these>>>

144beads.jpg

Directions for female readers:

1. Make certain the door to your office is locked
2. Disconnect all webcams
3. Lift shirt and the beads will pop through your monitor

4. Realize guys lie to get girls to lift shirts

My grandmother used to ask little kids, "Can you stick out your tongue and touch your elbow?"

And then demonstrate touching her right elbow with her left index finger while sticking out her tongue.

it was her way of demonstrating "outside the box " thinking.

This guy is sticking out his tongue and holding a toy truck

sketch103105b.jpg

Hey, we are merrily rolling along. We (that is, John) drove 13 hours yesterday from Columbus to Valdosta, GA. Bradley took us to dinner, where he insisted that there would be no double dipping with the sauce for the blooming onion. Thanks for dinner, Bradley! It was a lovely time.

Sunny skies and warm air. Ahhh....

Is it true Merrily is bringing strings and tennis balls

donated by Bradley's LaserForum.org

so, after racing all day,

the Great grand masters can

find their walkers left near shore when boarding their boats??

Shown below:

Old Geezer's walker marker from 2007 masters midwinters

tennis_ball_water_small.jpg

Yeah, after eating at Outback, Bradley opened the trunk of his car and handed over the strings and tennis ballls. My task is to keep them from getting tangled, especially not get them tangled in my own walker. Bradley, this morning, the waitress at Waffle House looked like she had just gotten off the all night shift at Hooters.

Is it true Merrily is bringing strings and tennis balls

donated by Bradley's LaserForum.org

so, after racing all day,

the Great grand masters can

find their walkers left near shore when boarding their boats??

Shown below:

Old Geezer's walker marker from 2007 masters midwinters

tennis_ball_water_small.jpg

I am soooooo sorry you ate at Awful House.

You are in The Southeast. Look for a Shoneys next time. Their breakfast buffet is pretty decent and cheap.

They have fruits and salads and eggs and lottsa stuff other than pancakes as part of the breakfast buffet.

It would be easier to keep that girlish figure at Shoneys or Kettle than sucking down the grease at Awful House

Note, most big grocery stores, especiually those with in house bakerys and coffee shops, have a great selection of stuff you can grab and eat as breakfast. You can usually see grocery stores from the interstate in time to hit the exit and run through grabbing guilt freee stuff like yogurt, bagels, bananas, milks, and juices..

just go back to Australia from my Japan trip ... nice to be on the internet again :D

and talking English for that matter ... interesting trip cause i don't speak japanese and i travelled right through japan ... now thats silly :p

Something tells me it is easier to find an English speaker in Japan than a Japanese speaker in the US. But... Did you get into the rural parts of Japan? Were there any English speakers in those parts?
Over here, the rural parts of the country are English speaking only with few exceptions other than the occasional immigrant worker from Mexico and Doctors who are recruited from other countries.
Someone who only spoke something other than English would be doing a lot of hand gesturing and picture drawing in a small town like my home town in Pennsylvania.

I am soooooo sorry you ate at Awful House.

You are in The Southeast. Look for a Shoneys next time. Their breakfast buffet is pretty decent and cheap.

This thread has gone way beyond silly if anyone thinks its worth wasting electrons stating that Shoneys is better than Awful House.

good lord man - next you'll be saying that one design beats phrf !!!

Back