The Future of the Forum....A must read

G

Goonie

Thread starter #21
Ok I wont set up another forum :)!! Im glad your taking my advice, its good to know a 15 year old can influence you guys :lol: 8) :D :eek: :p :wink:

B

Bradley

Thread starter #23
I still encourage everyone to Join the Laser Class, your membership does support the cost of running this board. So please still join the class!

G

Goonie

Thread starter #24
AHM! Can I get a special TAG under my name for being the one who gave the idea that was able to let this forum stay free!

[quote:47cb3ba743="Goonie"]My pic that says I kept this forum free![/quote:47cb3ba743]

I think that your avatar link is bad .....all I'm seeing is a broken link X. :)

Double check and let me see it again.....unless your talking about something else and I don't see it.

G

Goonie

Thread starter #31
That happens to me too :(, you have to right click and then click on SHOW PICTURE

D

drLaser

Thread starter #33
Why isn't this correspondence about breaking images taking place in the COMPUTER HELP board?

I for one do not want to do a search for "Broken" in the "Chit Chat" section and come up with a post not about a broken Laser part but a broken image!

It beats the whole purpose of the "compartmentalization" of this Forum.

Or better yet why doesn't this take place as PRIVATE e-mail?

This is a public channel!

Please!

Shevy Gunter

B

Bradley

Thread starter #35
General Discussion is for anything.

Chill out shevy please, over the last few days you seem to be trying to shut down the forum or something, constantly complaining.

G

Goonie

Thread starter #36
[quote:f560dd0468="Darryn"]Actually I found it rather amusing Shevy, I hope the kid gets SOMETHING![/quote:f560dd0468]

Why do ppl call me kid :(. And what do you want me to geT?

G

Thread starter #38
It looks like geocities doesn't allow you to call images off there server without it being an an html page on there server b/c if you do, you don't see the wonderful advertisements they place everywhere.

Just an idea.