The Capri 14.2 Nationals: September 15-16, 2007 - Mission Bay YC, San Diego

paulsheller

Administrator
Once more, the Capri 14.2 Nationals return to the waters of San Diego’s Mission Bay, a world-renown small-boat racing venue. Cool, steady sea breezes and flat water - perfect!

Several fleets intend to travel to Mission Bay, including entries from LA, Lake Mission Viejo, San Luis Obispo and another large group of boats from Phoenix. Our fastest-growing fleet, these sailors are active racers and have proven to be serious contenders.

Registration will open at 9:00 Saturday morning. (You may pre-register or register on-site). Skipper's meeting will be at 11:00, and the first race will be at 12:00. Four races will be sailed on Saturday, three on Sunday. We hope you will have dinner with us at MBYC Saturday evening. We've arranged for a grill-your-own dinner for $10. Following dinner there will be a short National meeting, followed by a door prize raffle.

Class rules require a minimum crew weight of 300 pounds. If you need to add ballast, it can easily be done with a plastic bag and sand. You'll need to join the National Assn. Cost, $20 per year. You can do it when you register.

We especially urge all beginner sailors to participate. Silver Fleet is designed for beginners, so that you'll be racing against other new racers. So don't be shy, come and race with us. We promise you'll have fun!
More fun than ever!

Click here to download the registration form.

web site with photos of Nationals

At the Saturday dinner, a comment was made that there might be over a thousand pictures of the races on a web site.

I forgot the name of the web site.

George Tingom

At the Saturday dinner, a comment was made that there might be over a thousand pictures of the races on a web site.

I forgot the name of the web site.

George Tingom
George: It's www.flickr.com. Once you get there type in Capri 14 Nationals. There are several very good photos of you. If you don't find it, let me know. Tom Laube.

Back