Super Sunfish for sale, Excellent condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I have a '76 Super Sunfish in excellent condition. The Hard sail is still crisp, spars are straight and true, rudder/tiller is almost NEW with hiking stick, daggerboard just refinished. Running rigging in place. The bottom looks like it's never been on a beach, just a couple of nicks on the chines. Rigging manual included. $995. Call Hunt at 910-740-0938 in Wilmington, NC. Photos available.

I have a '76 Super Sunfish in excellent condition. The Hard sail is still crisp, spars are straight and true, rudder/tiller is almost NEW with hiking stick, daggerboard just refinished. Running rigging in place. The bottom looks like it's never been on a beach, just a couple of nicks on the chines. Rigging manual included. $995. Call Hunt at 910-740-0938 in Wilmington, NC. Photos available.
nice.......do you have both rigs ?

I would love to get a copy of your rigging manual - any chance you'd be willing to copy and sell to me?

do you have any pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.