Not open for further replies.

Danmiller888

Price $
State
INDIANA
City
Fort wayne
It’s all for “sail

im probably not the first idiot to make that joke.

make fair offers. I want it gone.

Attachments

beldar boathead

If they don’t sell here, they might find a buyer on eBay. You don’t want to sell the booms or mast (nautical terms for poles) if they require shipping as cost for shipping is very high.

Alan S. Glos

Danmiller888,

Search the Sunfish Forum archives for the "Wanted" section a I (vaguely) recall that there were some posts seeking Super Porpoise parts and maybe you will find a buyerfor all of your parts and gear. The hull with the extensive mast hole damage may be a lost cause, but the other parts and hardware should net some money if you can find a buyer and work out the logistics. It is actually a well made boat (I have owned two of them back in the day) and they sail well. I loved the true self-bailing cockpit feature.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

L&VW

I agree with Alan: Porpoise made good boats.

Oops... :oops: As seen in other pictures, the Super Porpoise has a bow handle larger than a Sunfish bow handle. (The standard Porpoise/Porpoise II use the Sunfish bow handle). If that's the case, I'm "in" only for the sail.

eBay is a good place to sell Porpoise parts, but be careful with the bidding process. I had to sell an item for $1 to keep my good eBay sales reputation. :confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.