Sunfish

Thread starter #1
Sunfish sailboat for sale. Boat was bought in 1985 but has been in storage for many years and not used. Hull is in excellent condition with no dents or scratches. Boat comes lanteen-rigged sail, daggerboard, and rudder. All in excellent condition. Will deliver within 75 miles of Bethany Beach, Delaware.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sunfish sailboat for sale. Boat was bought in 1985 but has been in storage for many years and not used. Hull is in excellent condition with no dents or scratches. Boat comes lanteen-rigged sail, daggerboard, and rudder. All in excellent condition. Will deliver within 50 miles of Bethany Beach, Delaware.
I'm interested and live in Baltimore. Can you send me more pics? Thanks.

Thread starter #7
I am leaving for a two week vacation but will send you more pictures of the hull when I get back in July. The hull has never been damaged. It is in very good condition.

Thread starter #9
I am traveling now and will be back on July 8. I will contact you then and we can arrange a time for you to see the Sunfish.

Thread starter #11
I am back in town. The Sunfish is in South Bethany Beach, Delaware. Let me know if there is a day when you want to see the boat so I can arrange my schedule.

Thread starter #13
The sunfish is still for sale. The hull is 1985 but has had minimal use and therefore is in very good condition. No hull damage at all. The hull has spent most of its time in storage.