Sunfish with Galvanized Trailer

Thread starter #1
Price $
State
NEW JERSEY
City
Mahwah
Sunfish Sail Boat in good shape deck faded but ready to sail . Newer sail with some extra things : dagger board , hiking strap not attached new in package ,paddle . All parts are with the boat . The trailer is in working order ready to roll. Willing to negotiate price

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread starter #3
Is your Sunfish still available? What year is it? Any cracks in hull?
Hello yes it is still available no cracks no leaks I do not know the age it is an older one I am the second owner my uncle was the first . I f you would like to come look let me know I can be around today through the weekend .

Attachments

Thread starter #7
You will be getting extra stuff with the boat cushions , extra center board , hiking strap ( new ) paddle for deck so I will go to 1,100 maybe 1,000 but do not want to go lower . let me know we can work out a time to come look .

Thread starter #11
hello I am so sorry I did not see this and I replied to another message on my phone but obviously you did not see it . lets try this again I will be home after seven . please let me know we will work things out . this would be a cash deal . sorry about the confusion

Thread starter #15
201 Stag Hill Rd Mahwah driveway is on the left it is about a mile long just keep coming up you will see the house when you get to the end .