Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian22

Price $
State
NORTH CAROLINA
City
Charlotte
Looking for a sunfish in good sailing condition preferably near or between Charlotte, Raleigh and Wilmington. If it needs some small easy to fix minor repairs will consider it. (This website makes you post a price...so please make an offer)

RogerMusser

Looking for a sunfish in good sailing condition preferably near or between Charlotte, Raleigh and Wilmington. If it needs some small easy to fix minor repairs will consider it. (This website makes you post a price...so please make an offer)
Brian,
Have you tried contacting the Lake Norman Community Sailing club? I am a member and I had heard from one of the officers that there might be one or more for sale. The club has many Sunfish boats in use plus several that are just a few easily replaced parts and a good scrubbing away from being a fine personal boat.

Another thought: I owned a Sunfish in Maryland for decades and sold it just before retiring to North Carolina. As a member of the LNCS I get to use Sunfish, Paddleboards, kayaks, Flying Scot sailboats and even keelboats. You should consider LNCS if the location works out for you. We have plenty of members who live in Charlotte.

Check out the website at lnsailing.org. (first letter is a lowercase L), or google Lake Norman Community Sailing.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.