What's new

Sunfish trailer

Itsasave

Price $
State
MASSACHUSETTS
ISO decent trailer. Could go the HF route, but hoping to find something tried and tested. Looking at the cost of a roof rack system, I think I’ll be close to finding a trailer (hopefully) The boat is a ‘74 Alcort, so I’m not looking to break the bank. Will be shuttling the boat between MA and N.H. and MA and RI. Willing to drive anywhere in New England for the right deal.

Alan Stewart

Check out the McLain trailers at Academy Sports... they have one for $599. that works great as a Sunfish trailer “off the shelf” with no assembly except installing the tailights and a rear keel roller if you want one. For long-distance driving you might want to go up a size on the wheels since they come with the smallest 4.80 x 8” wheels that spin much faster at highway speeds...

Geiffert

ISO decent trailer. Could go the HF route, but hoping to find something tried and tested. Looking at the cost of a roof rack system, I think I’ll be close to finding a trailer (hopefully) The boat is a ‘74 Alcort, so I’m not looking to break the bank. Will be shuttling the boat between MA and N.H. and MA and RI. Willing to drive anywhere in New England for the right deal.
I have a few trailer available. Ranging from $350 to $500. I’m near Scranton, Pa.
feel free to email me if interested. Geiffert@gmail.com.