Sunfish PVC dolly plans on eBay

tag

my2fish
So is someone from this forum selling copies of my plans for building a PVC dolly for Sunfish on eBay? Recently a kind soul alerted me to this eBay posting:
I didn't pay them $5 to see "their" plans, but that photo is stolen right off of my Sunfish sailing blog.

I offer my plans for free at my blog, so I'm a bit dismayed that someone feels like they have the right to profit off of them.

I've always thought the Sunfish community was just that... a community.

Thanks,
tag (my2fish)

As an ebay "Power Seller" I can personally vouch for their VERO system. Any report of pirated photos, .pdfs, text or product is quickly investigated and shut down. You may even have a case for copyright violation which could settle for 2X the amount they profited from your intellectual property. In old days eBay had a reputation as a place folks dumped bogus copies and they are working very hard to make sure no knockoffs or unauthorized copies are being sold in their venue.

I hate to tell you Tag but kevinb777 has made quite a bit of money off of your plans. Plagiarism is the biggest form of flattery but that's ridiculous...

Reactions: tag

Back