Sunfish Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Good selection of used sunfish parts--------Sails, rudders, tillers , daggerboards, masts, spars and much more. Even have the pre-1972 hardware
Great prices- just tryng to liquidate stock accumulated over 25 years

Good selection of used sunfish parts--------Sails, rudders, tillers , daggerboards, masts, spars and much more. Even have the pre-1972 hardware
Let me know if you have a pre 1972 vertical rudder brass plate and how muck is it. t

Thread starter #9
I'm looking for two bow handles and a set of spars. I you have them available.
Hi
Ihave 2 bow handles at $12.00 each
I have a set of spars for $50.00
Shipping is extra -Spars are real expensive to ship -You really need to pick them up
Where do you live

Thread starter #12
shoot me a pm if you don't mind. i have a "96" need mast, sail, dagerboard,and rudder assembly. thanks
The daggerboard and rudder I haved are mahogany and they will obvioulsy fit,but do you want the composite one that came with boat in 1996
Sails -Used $40-$90
New Aftermarket sail $150.00
Class legal demo sail $225.00
Class legal racing sail yellow and blue-------$375.00. new
Class legal racing sail White new

Hi,
I am looking for the drian plug that screws into the deck mounted brass assembly...have an older sunfish, pre-1972...do you have that drain plug? and if yes, how much? Thanks...

Hello, I have a 1972 Sunfish, I am looking for a bow handle and a good used sail (white racing style or 1st choice blue/white striped) - I am on a budget

Please get back to me when you have a chance

Thanks

John

Status
Not open for further replies.