What's new

Sunfish parts looking for a good home

Post Lake

A recent storm dropped tree crushed the hull of my beloved sunfish. Here are the undamaged parts available: Mast, boom, sail, rubber assembly, daggerboard, all hull fittings, cover. Only missing pieces are bailer assembly and rudder head. All in very good usable condition.

norcalsail

Sure wish I could pick these up. I was in Land O Lakes in mid July and would like to have these parts for my old Sunfish there. If for some reason you still have these when I am there next, I am definitely interested. Unfortunately, that won't be until next July.

joy664

A recent storm dropped tree crushed the hull of my beloved sunfish. Here are the undamaged parts available: Mast, boom, sail, rubber assembly, daggerboard, all hull fittings, cover. Only missing pieces are bailer assembly and rudder head. All in very good usable condition.
Would you consider taking the sail of the mast? And selling and shipping it, if so how much would you charge? Mine has a whole bunch of rips in it and is not race legal boo.

How much for the daggerboard? Any pics?
Scott in Birmingham, Alabama

Last edited:

Davearoy

I Love Sailing
How much are you asking for the Sunfish Cover? What color is it, and could you send pics of the cover to verify condition? Thank you very much, Dave , St Pete, Florida