Sunfish mast needed to complete my two boat restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi to all I am restoring two sunfish for my son and myself I'm alomost done but I bought a complete boat to push to the finish drove three hours one way to pick what was listed a complete boat and it was but the mast has a small dent and bend too it can I straighten it? Do I take to a machine shop to attempt to straighten can I make my own or does anyone in central or south fl have one they are willing sell to complete my father son project? Thanks

Thread starter #2
One more thing will to trade entire entire Hull and vintage rudder and brass fitting for a mast!!!! I'm located in West palm beach Florida area hull has seen better days but some love it can come back

L&VW

Hi to all I am restoring two sunfish for my son and myself I'm almost done but I bought a complete boat to push to the finish drove three hours one way to pick what was listed a complete boat and it was but the mast has a small dent and bend too it can I straighten it? Do I take to a machine shop to attempt to straighten can I make my own or does anyone in central or south fl have one they are willing sell to complete my father son project? Thanks
I'm selling a repaired mast for $40. It could be less bent than the one you have. If not, I've got a good used straight mast I'm sailing with now for $90—or a new and never-used one for $120. My location at Sebring International Raceway is about a 1½-hour drive from the West Palm Beach International Raceway. :)

Thread starter #4
I'm selling a repaired mast for $40. It could be less bent than the one you have. If not, I've got a good used straight mast I'm sailing with now for $90—or a new and never-used one for $120. My location at Sebring International Raceway is about a 1½-hour drive from the West Palm Beach International Raceway. :)
Awesome I'm in please email me so I can plane to come up grab thank you so much!
chadstx@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.