What's new

Sunfish in Southern Maine

lauren10

Price $
State
MAINE
City
Ogunquit
Late '70's Sunfish for sale. New red and white sail, used once last summer. Dynamark trailer, Slo-Sail mast up cover, spar bag. New red coaming, wood rudder, tiller, and dagger board. Good condition. Inspection port. Used only once last year. Just do not use. Pictures available, but stored for the winter currently. In very, very good shape. $1,500.

glink4371

Hi. Is your boat still available? Can you please send photos? We have a grandson turning 12 who needs a birthday present. We're in South Freeport.

lauren10

Hi. Is your boat still available? Can you please send photos? We have a grandson turning 12 who needs a birthday present. We're in South Freeport.
Yes, the boat is still available, however, it is in storage in Wells, ME and is unrigged. I can send you pics of the hull, sail, mast, rudder, tiller, dagerboard, and trailer. But it is not together yet due to the miserable weather we have been having. I am in OGT, and as I said, the boat is in Well. The sail and rigging and trailer is stored at my home in OGT. I can try to get everything out to take pics this weekend if that would help.

glink4371

Hi Lauren,
Thanks for the quick response. That sounds great. Completely understood about the weather and your logistics. If you could get us some shots, that would be helpful. We're new to this forum. Will you send pics through the forum or do you need an e-mail address to send them directly?

lauren10

Hi Lauren,
Thanks for the quick response. That sounds great. Completely understood about the weather and your logistics. If you could get us some shots, that would be helpful. We're new to this forum. Will you send pics through the forum or do you need an e-mail address to send them directly?
I have been a member for quite a few years, but I have never posted, it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to reply to you earlier! I assume the photos upload to this forum, but if you would like to email me with your email, I will be happy to email them to you, sure it would be easier too!
lauren10717@gmail.com
If I don't immediately respond if you email, add to the forum thread. Today I was told by two people that emails they sent to me bounced back. Don't know, because I certainly got a ton of others!

Lauren