Sunfish hoist?

Cmg

We have a sunfish at a WI cottage, which we casually sail when we are there. Our cottage is on a steep hill and there are several stairs. It is very inconvenient to carry up and down, especially as my father ages. We would like to have a PVC hoist that we could use to protect the boat but limit carrying. The shore is rocky, and we visit every few weeks in the summer. So it's important it will stay safe during storms. Any suggestions?? Or, better yet, any places where we can buy it?

We have a sunfish at a WI cottage, which we casually sail when we are there. Our cottage is on a steep hill and there are several stairs. It is very inconvenient to carry up and down, especially as my father ages. We would like to have a PVC hoist that we could use to protect the boat but limit carrying. The shore is rocky, and we visit every few weeks in the summer. So it's important it will stay safe during storms. Any suggestions?? Or, better yet, any places where we can buy it?

Same situation for us. Try to find a used aluminun PWC lift. I found one for $150 at a local landscaper/dock dealer between Antigo and Rhinelander, WI. It keeps the hull about 12" above the water. Easy on, easy off and easy to carry the lift out at the end of the season. It only weighs about fifty pounds or so.

Back