Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Price $
State
MAINE
City
ogunquit
I am looking for a Sunfish coaming, preferably red in color. Does anyone have one for sale? Thanks.
Lauren

Last edited:

sailcraftri

That is my ad. I have about 20 coamings available starting at $25 now. Yes shipping can get expensive. I try to minimize packaging to reduce the cost. Send me a note with zip and I'll see what shipping is. cjo1023 at yahoo dot com.

Thread starter #4
That is my ad. I have about 20 coamings available starting at $25 now. Yes shipping can get expensive. I try to minimize packaging to reduce the cost. Send me a note with zip and I'll see what shipping is. cjo1023 at yahoo dot com.
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, I was unable to get onto the forum web. My ZIP is 03907, Maine. Thanks.

Thread starter #5
Also, would it be possible for you to respond to me directly? I seem to be having issues logging onto the forum. If you can, it's lauren10717@gmail.com. Thank you. I am looking for red color by the way. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.