Sunfish clinic with Eduardo Cordero

dfw75001

dfw75001
Hello All,

There is one spot open in a Sunfish clinic hosted by the Wawasee Yacht Club in Syracuse, IN (site of last year's Midwest Regional #3). This is a two-day clinic, to be held May 21-22, with instruction on and off the water. The fee is $200. I was going to attend, but tore my ACL this winter!

If you prefer, call 260-402-0719 and I can give you more details. This is a great opportunity for someone. Don't miss it!

-David

PS - Maybe this should have been posted in the "For Sale" section, but I wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

I attended a clinic with Eduardo earlier this year and thought it was a great experience.. I'd heartily recommend it for any sunfish sailor who doesn't sail in florida (I'm having enough trouble staying in the top half as it is <gg>)..

Brian

Thanks for the endorsement, Brian. It's good to know that you had a positive experience working with Eduardo. But by all means, if someone reading this lives in Florida and wants to come up to Indiana for the clinic, please do so!

David,

I know someone in Florida that had an injury which prevented him from doing the sailing portion of an Eduardo clinic. He did not drop but still attended the discussions and shore side portions in addition with riding in the same coach boat as Eduardo. He still got a lot out of the clinic so you may want to reconsidered not doing it.

Cindy

Cindy,

Thanks for the suggestion. I might end up doing that. I'm sure there would be a lot of value in hearing Eduardo's comments to all the sailors (on and off the water).

-David

Back