Alan47

At North Shore Yacht Club (on L Michigan in Highland Park, IL) we have developed techniques that enable a buddy sailing in another Sunfish to come to the aid of a capsized Sunfish sailor in recovering the daggerboard (in case it slipped down), righting the turtled boat, and re-boarding the boat.
The techniques are described in a video Sunfish Assisted Capsize Recovery and an article Assisted Capsize Recovery of Sunfish Sailboat. I hope you find this useful!

At North Shore Yacht Club (on L Michigan in Highland Park, IL) we have developed techniques that enable a buddy sailing in another Sunfish to come to the aid of a capsized Sunfish sailor in recovering the daggerboard (in case it slipped down), righting the turtled boat, and re-boarding the boat.
The techniques are described in a video Sunfish Assisted Capsize Recovery and an article Assisted Capsize Recovery of Sunfish Sailboat. I hope you find this useful!
Great video!

- Andy

I'm glad you found it helpful. What does sticky mean?
I believe Phantom Driver was suggesting that this video is a good one to save, either bookmarking this thread or re-posting through one of the social media tools. Both are possible using the icons in the top right of the thread.

Back