Sundolphin sailboat for sale

Thread starter #1
1987 Sundolphin sailboat for sale.This boat has it all.New paint,sail,lines,wood work,new stainless steel everywhere,Harken blocks,flush mounted compass,new trailer,beach dolly,cover,and much more.This is like a Sunfish but faster,larger sail and larger self bailing cockpit.$1900.oo OBO.Cell # 7575352754.The boat is located in Portsmouth Va. and I will deliver within 100 miles.This is a great boat for someone that wants a Sunfish style sailboat.

Thread starter #2
1987 Sundolphin sailboat for sale.This boat has it all.New paint,sail,lines,wood work,new stainless steel everywhere,Harken blocks,flush mounted compass,new trailer,beach dolly,cover,and much more.This is like a Sunfish but faster,larger sail and larger self bailing cockpit.$1900.oo OBO.Cell # 7575352754.The boat is located in Portsmouth Va. and I will deliver within 100 miles.This is a great boat for someone that wants a Sunfish style sailboat.
This boat is in like new cond. and is set up like a racing Sunfish.I have raced this boat against Sunfishes in the past and it is faster,because of the larger sail area and the bottom of the hull.

Mark - Hi! I am Sue and live in Elizabeth City, NC. This boat looks like the sunfish/sailfish I have been searching for...
Would you consider $1600 and still deliver to me?

1987 Sundolphin sailboat for sale.This boat has it all.New paint,sail,lines,wood work,new stainless steel everywhere,Harken blocks,flush mounted compass,new trailer,beach dolly,cover,and much more.This is like a Sunfish but faster,larger sail and larger self bailing cockpit.$1900.oo OBO.Cell # 7575352754.The boat is located in Portsmouth Va. and I will deliver within 100 miles.This is a great boat for someone that wants a Sunfish style sailboat.[/QUOTE
Hello Mark. Bringing this post back from the dead but I am wondering if you know much about the origin of this boat? I just bought one this weekend from a gentlemen in Cape Charles and I'm trying to find out more about it. There is a Gloucester Yachts (Gloucester, VA) sticker in the cockpit but no there identifying markers other than the SunDolphin on the sail. I can't find any info online about it.

Did you buy it new? Or perhaps remember where it came from?

Thanks,

Kevin