Stupid Laser tricks

:( I thought I was being origial yesterday and was super stoked to post this, but it's been done.... I guess I shoulnd't be too suprised I'm not that creative...

Anyways, It was blowing like 15 yesterday and I was on a blast reach and stood up on the back. Planing while standing on the back is REALLY scary!

:( I thought I was being origial yesterday and was super stoked to post this, but it's been done.... I guess I shoulnd't be too suprised I'm not that creative...

Anyways, It was blowing like 15 yesterday and I was on a blast reach and stood up on the back. Planing while standing on the back is REALLY scary!

i'll have to try this one when the wind stabilises... we've been having a mixture of almost windless days and last week it blew a solid 18 knots from literally 10am-5pm =) did you fall off the boat doing this trick??

i'll have to try this one when the wind stabilises... we've been having a mixture of almost windless days and last week it blew a solid 18 knots from literally 10am-5pm =) did you fall off the boat doing this trick??

It's so fun! I didn't fall off, but I was close because we were sailing in flat water and I hit some wake... It feels really cool but you have to pay attention to your main sheet or else you will heel too much.
I'm going sailing again today and i'll try it. I forgot to bring my video camera it would make a really good vid.

Back