Stiffness of Spars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spar stifness - England

Has anybody used the stiff black spars and then gone back??

I heard that there is no longer such a thing as an Aussie spar. The extrusion die needed replacing and as its only used for the laser spars, the manufacturer wanted a lot of money to justify replacing it. The Aust laser licensee apparently couldn't justify this and so spars are now imported from Europe. All just rumours of course and I doubt our Aust licensee will post anything here to confirm or refute this.

Aw C'Mon. We can generate better rumors than that.

As I heard it Lindsay Lohan was going to make the Aussie spars out of old materials from Volkswagons used in the "Herbie" series.

Apparently Jeff Martin and Lainie Pardey got wind of the plan and decided to have a big fight about whether the new spars should a blue rhombus affixed on each.

Meanwhile international sports doping officers heard about the use of "herbs" on Aussie spars and banished all Aussies from the Tour De France for the next 17 years.

meanwhile back in NA Ross voted three times for himself and took over the Vice Presidency of the ILCA -NA winning by his three votes to the one cast by ....well actually the truth is...nobody else bothered to vote.

Anybody have a stiff spar now??

You're right there gouv, definitely MUCH better rumours than mine.
No rumours about ribecca though - you still p'd off with her(/him) ?

You're right there gouv, definitely MUCH better rumours than mine.
No rumours about ribecca though - you still p'd off with her(/him) ?

DO NOT! I repeat, DO NOT start with her, I am so tired of her crap, she just ruins every thread, and adds no actual value to it. I know pretty harsh, and I apologize, but some would agree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back