Spars for SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoh442

Sold Seperately
(all used spars)

Bottom Sections
3 Full rig (european)bottom sections
9 radial bottom sections (2 american bottoms)(1 australian bottom)(6 european bottoms)
BOOMS
8 booms (3 european booms) (5 american booms)
Top Sections
1 American topsection
2 European topsection (end for end, which means turned)
2 American topsection (end for end)

seabuoy

You have booms, difference between european and american is .....?
also tillers w/extentions, how long are extentions? and sails listed quality and sail numbers? thanks,
Dan McCormick

caerbannog

need a full set, mast upper+lower and boom for older resto non-race boat. might consider full radial set up with sail too. Please call me 817 247 2421
thanks

aoh442

only difference and not that signficant is Euro boom alittle stiffer....tiller and extensions factory stock....sails good for trainer....range from $40-$80....sail #'s are 17 to 180000....so relatively new

mcrockwe

I'm interested in a standard bottom section. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. Any idea how much it would cost to ship?

popgrowl

Interested in a trainer sail for a full rig. Please let me know if you have any available, their condition and the price.
You can email me or call at 305-467-3680.

Thank you,

jmh226

I am interested in a full radial set up, if you've still got the parts availible e-mail me at jmh226[at]gmail.com Thanks!

chuckrdavis

I need two booms for a standard Laser. Please get back to me with prices. Thanks.

Sold Seperately
(all used spars)

Bottom Sections
3 Full rig (european)bottom sections
9 radial bottom sections (2 american bottoms)(1 australian bottom)(6 european bottoms)
BOOMS
8 booms (3 european booms) (5 american booms)
Top Sections
1 American topsection
2 European topsection (end for end, which means turned)
2 American topsection (end for end)

I'm looking for standard spars and sails. The only difference I know of between the euro and american spars (other than the boom stiffness which you mentioned) is the color--are there others? Are the euro spars class legal here? I like the black better, which is why I'm asking!

How much would a full euro setup (assuming class legal here--american setup if not) be--top section, bottom section, boom, and sail? Do you think shipping to CT would be reasonable?

You can respond to me here or my email: marinecs919@hotmail.com

Thanks!

miguel

Do you know of anyone in the clearwater area who is selling a whole laser sailboat package. I am not looking for a brand new boat, just something to go in the water and sail and possibly participate in racing once in a while.

kathryn te hau

is there a measurement difference between american and european bottom sections we are looking for full rig bottom section and sail .How old are the parts and how much$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.