Price $
State
FLORIDA
City
Clearwater
4 aluminum top sections 75-125 each

Last edited:

JBo

Hey there, interested to talk more about what you have. I just picked up an older classic laser with a standard set-up to play around on but wouldn't mind getting what I need to put together radial rigging since I'm new to the single handed lasers and it would be better suited for my weight class. I'm up in Orlando. Thanks! Interested as well in the sails. 4078488818

Last edited:

Woodstock

I am looking for a radial bottom section. Are yours "Laser" or alternative? If "Laser", can these be shipped to San Diego? I would cover this extra expense.

Thank you!
Mark

Woodstock

Great! Any hint of shipping cost? If combined, more than the cost of new locally...well, you get the picture. Thanks!

PGinz

2 full rig bottom sections 100 each
5 radial bottoms 75-125 each
3 booms 100
I am looking for a lower radial mast section. Is it in good shape? I can sort out shipping to CT with a little help.

Pete

PGinz

I need one bottom please. I don't know how to get this offline and call you, but let me know if you still have a lower radial for sale in good shape. Thanks.

emcool

I need one radial bottom section, and if you have a radial sail left I am interested in that too. If you could possibly quote to ship to Texas that would be great. cooledgeemma@gmail.com. If you'd prefer a phone number I can give it to you over email.

LaserMomAGoGo

P- I am local (Tampa) and need full rig lowers and practice/race sails for a 175 Lbs 14 year old! Happy to help relieve your family’s sail locker and to fill mine! My cell is 917-940-9359. Hope to hear from you soon as my kid is getting his derrière kicked in light conditions in radial!

Scott S

2 full rig bottom sections 100 each
5 radial bottoms 75-125 each
3 booms 100
hi, can a bottom radial mast section be shipped affordably? I'd be interested and am located in NW Iowa, zip 50588. please let me know. thanks